Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Day 35, No Rush

(Friday, the 12th of February, 2016)
The first morning back in Buenos Aires was spent catching my breath. I feel like I've seen a lot of the things that I've wanted to do here. Now there is no pressure to feel like I need to be constantly on the move, seeing something new. All of the people that I met in Montevideo wanted to be friends on Facebook and up until now, I had largely abandoned that platform. So today I tried to get back in the swing of things and I dusted off the old account and did a bit of cleaning out. Lunch was fun, I decided to make fried granola, a recipe that I learned at camp. It's works perfectly for hostel food as well because its fast, simple, and it can be taken with you as a snack. Dinner was the same and I got to meet some new hostel mates from Chile, Portugal and France. Other than that, not much else happened today.

(Shot outside the window of the Lime House down Avenida Rivadavia)

Sent all of my pictures here! Full size here.

No comments:

Post a Comment