Saturday, February 6, 2016

Day 25, Planning

(Tuesday, the 2nd of February, 2016)
I woke up today and got to try the Lime House breakfast, and to be honest it was quite a lot more substantial than the breakfast at Hostel Tango. We get an orange, a small bowl of corn flakes and two "medialunas", which are pretty much a glazed croissant that the Argentine people are really fond of, they are really good.


I also had a nice call with my bank this morning, as it seems there was a slight oversight on their part that was causing problems for me, but with that out of the way, I headed off to see some museums. Or at least, that is what I wanted to do, but both the ones that were closed yesterday, were closed today as well one due to construction, which I didn't even notice yesterday. So instead I took the Subte a few stops over to buy my ferry ticket that will take me to Uruguay tomorrow. I did actually have to wait a while, but with that done I headed back to the hostel and just ended up chatting with other guests.

(Unrelated pictures of the view from the hostel)



Dinner was a cheap and unhealthy affair that I got from the grocery store, but not was satisfying. It was then time to pack up because the ferry leaves pretty early tomorrow.

See all my photos here! Full size here.

Today's video features " Ensalada de Pulpo" back again with "Intense".


No comments:

Post a Comment