Saturday, January 16, 2016

Day 5, Lull Pt. II

(Wednesday, the 13th of January, 2016)
To be honest, today was just another chill day, which I'm fine with. It affords me a chance to catch up with all of the content that I downloaded and brought with me, I brought something like over 1'000 podcasts, so I have a lot of work to do. It seems like I'm getting a taste of retired living, I wonder if this is how it'll be in 50 years when I retire, somehow. I doubt it, but whatever, that's a long way in the future. I'll leave you with some more assorted pictures from around the farm and elsewhere. If there are any questions or whatnot please email me, you can surprise me when I get into internet zones and I download my inbox!






All my pictures here!

Musical feature of the post is a piece called "Tirandote Flores" by "Ensalada De Pulpo", it features some wicked trombone, which is probably why I like it so much!




1 comment: