Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Day 14, Thoughts

(Friday, the 22nd of January, 2016)
Today marks two weeks out of Canada. I've spent one week in Chile and the other in Argentina so far. I do plan on spending a lot more time in Argentina than I originally thought, but Chile will have its time later. I'm also planning on spending a week in Uruguay, specifically Montevideo, so I'll have to add that country to my list as well. It does seem like I might have to change the name of this blog! We will see though, I am enjoying both countries immensely, the people in Chile have been friendlier, but the food and drink here in Argentina has been amazing. Although, there is still tons of time to change those perceptions. Today I finalized that decision of going to Buenos Aires and I bought a ticket for an overnight trip on Sunday into Monday morning. So things are coming together, I still have a few days to enjoy the country life.

See all of my photos here!

Today's musical feature is a little different, still from the Congahead YouTube channel but it's African instead of Latin. "Africa Forestdance" preforms "Tutu".


No comments:

Post a Comment