Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Day 15, I Can't Think of a One Word Title for This Post

(Saturday, the 23rd of January, 2016)
We had a lovely day today, with lots of mate and lots of funny stories. My Uncle always had the best stories from his time living in Trail B.C., hearing these stories almost guarantees a great day. We had a great light lunch of pizza and salad in General Alvear and a light dinner of Alfredo pasta. It's actually quite refreshing to eat light since I've been eating lots of heavy "asado" meat for the past few days. The night closed out with another big storm and some power outages. All in all, a relaxing and exciting day at the same time.

(This drove by while we were having lunch)


A bit of administrative details through, I moved some pictures over to the laptop intending to post them to Mega.nz, although I forgot and the laptop is gone to Chile with my Grandpa. I also may have deleted the photos from my phone already, so there may be some lost photos that I'll post in about a month. Sorry about that, I know some people are following my pictures, I'll just have to make it up to you with some more pictures of Buenos Aires.

See all of my pictures here!

Back to Latin music, today it's "Fajardo, Junior y Sus Estrellas" preforming "La Botija".


No comments:

Post a Comment