Monday, January 25, 2016

Day 13, Birthday

(Thursday, the 21st of January, 2016)
Today started off like most other days here, peacefully and slowly. We took a few trips to General Alvear today, once to buy a window air conditioning unit because the days and nights have been getting hotter and they had no A/C before. After spending some time installing that, we turned it on to cool the home while we went back out to that winery where we bought the tanks, this time we went to pick up an industrial grape crusher. This thing is heavy made of wood and iron and built to crush a lot of grapes at once, quite exciting.





Later that day at around 8:30 PM, we headed out again to a restaurant named Bamboo to celebrate my uncle's birthday. We listened to some great jokes and stories about my Grandpa's time in the Chilean army, and I got some great do's and don'ts for when I'm in Buenos Aires. I'm super excited to be heading out there.


See all of the photos I've taken so far here!

Today's music selection is preformed by "Bio Ritmo" and is entitled "Muralla".


No comments:

Post a Comment