Saturday, January 16, 2016

Day 4, Lull

Tuesday, the 12th of January, 2016)
Another chill-out day was had by in over here in Chile. We seem to be taking it slow now until Friday, when were heading up to Argentina to see my Uncle. I ended up finishing the first mix, the hip hop instrumental one that I was working on, and I think it plays pretty well. The power went out tonight for about an hour after dinner at 9:30 ish, which was fun. It came back on after an hour for about 10 seconds, you could here a collective cheer throughout the neighbourhood followed by a collective groan, it was quite comical. The power came back for real this time 5 minutes later but that is pretty much all that happened today. I might be able to pound another mix out tomorrow if I'm really feeling it, but we'll see.

(Before)

(After... great lunch)

See all my pictures here!

Today's musical feature is called "Siboney" preformed by "(U)nity".




2 comments: