Monday, January 25, 2016

Day 12, Migration

(Wednesday, the 20th of January, 2016)
Nothing notable happened today, it was one of the most relaxing and satisfying days yet. I've begun migrating things off of my laptop and onto my phone and tablet, because I think I'm going to be sending my laptop back to Chile with my Grandpa when he heads back. I'd rather not carry my giant laptop through the rest of Argentina and Uruguay. I'm not even sure that old this g will survive the trip. Anyways, that means that once the laptop is gone I'll be posting from the Blogger app on my tablet. So posts might look a little different and postings may be slower, if it doesn't look like it changed, then the Blogger app does a good job.

See all of my pictures here!

Today's musical feature is "Alex Alvear & Mango Blue" playing "Mango".


No comments:

Post a Comment