Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Maintenance Post 1 (this was bound to happen...)

At a certain point, making a post a day becomes quite hard. People had told me that, but I persevered. I do enjoy writing a little bit everyday, it's fun and it feels like it keeps me organized. But since being in Patagonia, everyday has been busy from about 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM and there is no more time to write. I definitely fell off the wagon down here. Also, the writing seems to me to be very "surface", where I just describe my day in a linear fashion, no insights or anything more than a description. So I believe that I will be switching format to do something like weekly recaps to cover the boring days and to continue making posts for the exciting stuff. I also want to write a bit more about some of the issues down here and the actual "feeling" of being down here, walking these streets.

I will still upload pictures and put them in the daily folders, I'll mention the folders that are the most special, with the best pictures. I might even just do some picture spotlight posts.

I haven't really been consistent with this thing anyways, but now it might become more structured, but less frequent.

Cheers,
Nick.

No comments:

Post a Comment